Monday 16 August 2021

An introduction to Lust of the vampires

 


https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B092TSDTKN

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B092TSDTKN


Synopsis

Within the cover of this book comes four short tales combining a mixture of lust, passion, fear, sex, and the mystery you have come to expect with vampires. Be enthralled as each story introduces a new vampire, and their prey, to chill your blood and raise your temperature with each sinful situation.

Find out what happens when Damon leaves his sanctuary, his only intention to satisfy his hunger, or when Trent goes out in search of victims to create a new family to replace the one slaughtered by vampire hunters. Meet Paul, who bites off more than he can chew when he takes an older woman home for a night of rampant sex, and finally Reid, whose only concern is for the safety of the girl running into the forest, fear etched on her face.

Four tales, four different settings, all full of passion, fear, lust, sex, and above all, vampires.


Excerpt

The moon guided me, yet it was my need that drove me forward. For too long I had slept, and now the hunger gnawed at my very soul, demanding to be satiated. Coming to rest atop the town’s post office building, I inhaled deeply, my senses seeking my next meal before jumping down into the dark alleyway below.

Exiting the alleyway, I walked briskly but carefully through the late night throng of people leaving the clubs and bars, some of them stumbling from too much alcohol and others just eager to get to the safety and softness of their beds. Keeping my head lowered so no one saw my face in the street lights, I soon reached the street entrance my senses brought me to.

Only two of the houses had lights on, and I inhaled deeply once again. Neither of the lighted houses were the ones I sought. That one was slightly back, in the far right corner and in complete darkness.

Moving slowly toward the house, my senses were on full alert lest I should be discovered, but I reached my target unchallenged. With one leap I was outside the window, and as I peered through the gap in the curtains, I could see her. She was beautiful. Through the moonlight shining through her window, I could make out her outline under the thin sheet covering her naked body, and my excitement rose.

For a few minutes I just watched as the sheets rose and fell in time with her slow breathing. Ghosting into the room and appearing at the foot of her bed, I stood silently, just looking down at her. I licked my lips before moving around the side of the bed until I was standing level with her head.

Normally I was in and out quickly, but there was something about this one that caused me to linger.


No comments: