Monday 16 August 2021

An introduction to Opposites attract

 


https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B092TSF7N5

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B092TSF7N5


Synopsis

Is the bronzed Adonis out of this biker's league?

Kevin 'Kev' Maloney knew he was in love the day he first glimpsed the bronzed Adonis. A bleached blond, heavily tanned surfer, Marcus had to be out of Kev's league, right? What would a man like him want with a heavily tattooed, long-haired biker?

With two totally different lifestyles, and circles of friends, would Kev be able to find happiness with Marcus, someone who was the opposite of him, or would the phrase 'opposites attract' be nothing more than a fantasy that would never happen?


Excerpt

As soon as I saw him, I knew I wanted to have him. He was in the park just lying on the grass enjoying the sun. His muscular, bronzed torso glistened with droplets of sweat, the noticeable bulge in his tight, denim shorts causing my own cock to stiffen.

Sitting on one of the benches not too far away from him, I couldn’t help but stare at this wonderfully gorgeous Adonis, and think about all the things I would like him to do to me. But as I continued to stare, he sat up, and looked directly across to where I was sitting, before standing up.

I swallowed as he pointed in my direction, and wondered if he had caught me watching him. Slowly he began to walk in my direction, and I wished I hadn’t made my staring quite so obvious.

Closer and closer he came, and I felt my hands becoming clammy with sweat. If he was pissed off with me, and started something, I knew I wouldn’t be able to match up to him in the strength department. Compared to his god-like physique, I felt like the ultimate nine stone weakling, the one who had sand kicked into his face by the bully at the beach. Not that there was anything wrong with my physique, just it was nothing like his whatsoever.

Our differences couldn’t have been any greater, I was the bad boy biker type and looked and dressed the part, normally wearing jeans and sleeveless tops, where he looked to be the bronzed surfer dude. I could imagine him out with his mates, down by the beach, surrounded by big-breasted women in micro bikinis, drinking and surfing during the day, and fucking the girls every night.



No comments: