Monday 31 October 2016

The night Halloween changed forever




The night Halloween changed forever

Glancing up at the living room clock I saw it was almost 7:30, which meant our guests would be arriving any minute and I hadn't seen, or heard, Steph since she went upstairs to get ready, almost two hours earlier. I didn't even want the damn party but she insisted, saying it had been a tradition in her family since she'd been a child.
Putting my glass on the coffee table I walked out of the room, to the bottom of the stairs.
“Come on, babe, everyone will be arriving in a few minutes.”
When she didn't call back I assumed she was either still getting her costume on, or she'd fallen asleep in the bath. Just as I was about to call out again there was a loud knocking on the front door. Turning from the stairs I gripped the handle and pulled the door open.
“Happy Halloween, Mike,” Rachel, one of our guests, virtually screamed in my face. “Where's Steph? I can't wait to see what she's wearing this year.”
“Still getting ready, I guess,” I replied, taking in her zombie cheerleader outfit before stepping back and letting her in.
“I'm sure the wait will be worth it.”
“I hope so, she's been up there two hours.”
“You know what she's like. Everything has got to be just perfect,” Rachel said. “Mine's a vodka and coke by the way.”
After taking one last look up the stairs, hoping Steph had heard Rachel's knocking and would now hurry up, I followed Rachel into the front room.
“Take a seat, Rach,” I told her, before picking up my glass and moving over to the table to get us both a drink.
“Who else is invited, Mike?”
“It would be easier to tell you who she hasn't invited,” I joked. “You know Steph can't go small when it comes to get-togethers.”
Handing Rachel her drink I sat in one of the leather armchairs and glanced up at the clock again. Five minutes later there was another knock at the door.
Getting up I went and did the same routine as when Rachel turned up, only this time I was greeted by half a dozen kids, all dressed in various Halloween costumes.
“Trick or treat, Mr,” they all said in unison.
“Looking good, kids, hang on.”
Taking the large bowl of candy from the bottom of the stairs I held it out.
“Take a couple each.”
“Thanks, Mr,” they replied, their hands all diving into the bowl at the same time.
“You be careful,” I told them, once they'd finished helping themselves.
“We will, Mr and thanks again.”
With that I watched them head out of my garden, to a waiting adult I hadn't noticed. Smiling to myself I thought back to when I was a kid and went trick or treating, sighing how much more dangerous it was than back then.
I was just about to close the door when Alison and David, two more invited guests came down the path.
“Alright, you two? Just go in the front room and help yourselves to drinks, Rachel's already here.”
“Thanks, Mike. Don't mind if we do,” David, who was dressed as a vampire, replied.
“I'm just going to see if Steph needs a hand. She's been getting ready most of the night,” I told him.
After closing the front door I turned to the stairs and made my way up them, two at a time.
“Come on, babe,” I called, as I made the way to our bedroom. Rachel, Alison and David are already here.”
After passing the bathroom, and checking to make sure Steph wasn't asleep in the bath, I continued towards our bedroom door which, for some reason, was closed. Placing my ear against the door I could hear soft murmuring coming from inside so, thinking she was more than likely asleep on the bed, I gently pressed the handle down and pushed the door slightly ajar.
“Steph?” I whispered, not wanting to scare her.
Still, there was no reply so, after opening the door a little more, I poked my head through the gap. Unable to believe what I was seeing I froze. Steph was on the bed, only she wasn't asleep or dressed and she wasn't alone.
Propping herself up with her arms, her head was thrown back, her back was arched and a stunning blonde, in nothing but a black and red corset, was sitting astride her, her breasts fully exposed as well.
Unable to move I stared transfixed at the sight of my girlfriend, who had never shown any interest in the opposite sex, writhing beneath the blonde woman moaning in ecstasy. The woman on top was grinding her hips against Steph's pussy as if she was making love to her her, each thrust causing Steph's moaning to become louder and louder.
“What the f...” I began to say, causing the woman on top to spin her head and look at me.
Although the woman was one of the most beautiful I had ever seen the way she stared at me made me feel uneasy.
“Come in, Mike. Join us,” The woman whispered seductively, before smiling and showing me her razor sharp fangs.
“Who the fu...”
“Yes, Mike,” this time it was Steph who was speaking.“Come and join us.”
As she finished speaking she also turned to face me, her own fangs, although smaller than the woman on top, were clearly visible.


©JSMorbius


©JSMorbius


No comments: