Tuesday 1 November 2016

Tantalizing Tuesday Tease: Broadening our horizons



Broadening our horizons

We ought to broaden our horizons you know, babe.
They were the words which Brooke had spoken one night after we had made love, in the usual me on top, her on top and doggy style. She was right as well. We had been together for ten years and our sex life, although good, was the same every time we made love.
I'd agreed with her although at the time the position I know found myself in, right this very minute, hadn't crossed my mind.
“Are you ready, baby,” Brooke called from the en-suite as I continued to lay back stroking my cock, like she'd told me to.
“As ready as I'll ever be.”
Hearing my reply Brooke pushed the bathroom door open and entered our bedroom wearing nothing but hold-up stockings and a seven inch, at a guess, strap on. To my surprise seeing her with the fake cock turned me on a lot more than it probably should have, and I held my hand out to her.
Smiling, and with the strap on already glistening with lube, she walked over to me, lifted my legs and guided the thick head towards my virgin hole.


©JSMorbius

No comments: