Friday 28 October 2016

Flash Fiction Friday: Blackmailed


Blackmailed

As I stepped into my office, relieved yet another day was finally over, I was dismayed to see Julia waiting for me.
“What do you want, Julia?” I asked.
“I think we both know what I want,” she replied, before gripping the hem of her skirt and lifting it just enough to expose her panties.
“We can't keep doing this.”
“Oh but we can, and will,” she whispered, before bending over the small chair in the corner and lifting her skirt. “Unless you want everybody to find out just what their favourite teacher likes to get up to once class is over.”


©JSMorbius

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, naughty, I like it :-)

Anonymous said...

More more

Rolling Muse in The Roses said...

Ohhh my!!! He def has himself in a bind. As she has him just where she wants him. Awesome flash!! Wonder if he will get himself out of this or remain in her web. :)