Friday 30 October 2015

Flash Fiction Friday: My time is now



My time is now

Perched high above the streets I spread my wings and waited, just as I had been waiting for the last quarter of a century. Still the wait was almost over now, she was back in town and she was going to pay for turning me in to what I had become.
I'd smelled her scent a few nights earlier but tonight that scent was stronger than ever, I could almost taste her, she was definitely close. Rising to my feet I scanned the streets below, and inhaled deeply.
She was here and now, at last, was the time for my revenge.


©JSMorbius

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, what did she do to him? Great flash!

Raven McAllan said...

i'm biting my nails to know what happens next...

Rolling Muse in The Roses said...

Shivers!! Wow! This gave me goosebumps and I hope he shows some kind of mercy. Only makes me wonder what or who she is to have such power. Awesome flash!!