Tuesday 27 October 2015

Tantalizing Tuesday Teaser: Giving the boss a hand


It's my first tease for a while, I just hope I've still got the ability to tantalize you all


Giving the boss a hand

After tapping on the office door I waited for a few seconds, before gripping the handle and pushing it open.
“Mr. Jame...” I began to say before freezing to the spot, open-mouthed at the sight of my boss sitting at his desk, his hard cock in his hand, masturbating slowly.
Seeing me standing there Mr James, instead of trying to hide what he was doing, just smiled and carried on slowly stroking himself as my own rapidly hardening cock started to press, all to obviously, against my trousers.
“You better shut the door, Matt,” Mr James finally said, before releasing his cock.
“I-I-I'm s-so s-sorry, Sir,” I managed to mumble, before lowering my head.
“Hopefully we can keep this between ourselves.”
“Y-yes Sir,” I whispered slowly lifting my head, before pausing to let my eyes linger on his hardness. “It just seems a shame you didn't get to finish though.”
Stepping forward, my eyes never leaving his cock, an idea began to form in my head.
“It just seems a shame you never got to finish, Sir,” I said before dropping to my knees in front of him, wrapping my own soft fingers around his shaft and slowly stroked him, before lowering my head.


©JSMorbius

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've def not lost it, that was a great tease indeed, Julez :-)

Raven McAllan said...

oh my... fans myself fab flash...

Anonymous said...

I think they will keep this between them very well. Good piece Julez.