Monday 16 August 2021

An introduction to Vengeance of a vampire

 


https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B092WN6C8Q

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B092WN6C8Q


Synopsis

Who will come out on top, vampire or vampire hunter?

Kurt Hunter is not like other men. Kurt is a vampire and the time to feed is upon him once again. Venturing from the sanctuary of where he lives, Kurt heads into town hoping to find what he needs to satiate his hunger. Initially seeking one person for his pleasure, Kurt meets a couple, Katherine and Thomas, and chooses the two of them.

Katherine has a secret. A secret that threatens to destroy Kurt. Katherine is a vampire hunter and has spent years seeking out and destroying vampires, like Kurt.

Using all his charms on Thomas, Kurt finds out Katherine's dark secret and the race against time is on as the battle between good and evil comes to a head... and there can only be one winner.


Excerpt

Opening the door, I stepped out into the cold, dark night air. Snow lay untouched on the ground, looking like a freshly washed, white duvet. Slowly, I began to walk along where the path normally was, careful not to slip on the treacherous surface, and headed toward the town.

It had been a couple of months since I had ventured out at night. I hadn’t wanted, or needed to, but for too long I had gone without. Gone without the feel of naked skin against mine. Gone without the feeling of being needed, wanted. And gone without the taste and smell that I loved so much. The taste and smell of sex, sweat and, of course, blood.

Being cursed as I was had both its positives and negatives. When the need came it was so easy for me to satiate myself, so easy to find a partner, a lover, a victim. I stood six foot three inches tall, had the body of an Olympic athlete, and the rugged looks of a film star, so finding someone to spend the night with was easy. Man, or woman, it didn’t matter to me just as long as I got what I wanted. What I needed.

No comments: