Monday 16 August 2021

An introduction to Addicted to Charlie

 


https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B092RDBV8S

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B092RDBV8S


Synopsis

    Karl meets and begins to date Charlie, a pre-op transsexual woman.

    Never having been gay in his life, Karl journeys through confusion and lust, experiencing the delights of transsexual sex along the way, before realizing Charlie is the perfect woman for him.


Excerpt

Charlotte, or Charlie as I called her, was the best thing that had ever happened to me. We met one night while I was out clubbing, getting over my third divorce, and we have been inseparable ever since. She was everything I wanted in a woman. When we first met she had been slightly overweight, nothing too drastic, but she had insisted on slimming down for me even though I didn't mind what she looked like. After all, my previous wives had all been – how should I say – curvaceous?

Her body was absolutely perfect. She was five feet, seven inches tall, had an incredible thirty-six C chest and an all-over tan. She had gorgeous brunette hair that draped around her shoulders, finishing halfway down her back. Her teeth sparkled when she smiled as she had never smoked or had any work done on them. Her eyes were a gorgeous green that always seemed to catch the light. Oh, and I nearly forgot to mention that between her legs, where she should have had a neatly trimmed pussy, she had a magnificent eight-inch cock. You see my Charlie was a transsexual, and if anybody had ever said I would have ended up in this kind of relationship I would have laughed.


No comments: