Friday 29 June 2018

Flash Fiction Friday: Why did I wait?



Why did I wait?

Callie had left me waiting on the bed while she, as she said, just had a quick shower. After, almost, forty-five minutes though I began to wonder what her idea of quick was. I could still hear the water, but nothing else and began to worry that something, which I hadn't heard, could have happened. Lifting myself off the bed I strode quickly over to the en-suite, swung the door open and stopped dead in my tracks.
Instead of anything being wrong I could see Callie leaning, with one arm, against the shower wall while the other was between her legs, stroking her thick, hard cock.


@JSM

3 comments:

Naomi Shaw said...

Love it!

Rolling Muse in The Roses said...

Oh wow!! That was hot!! Welcome back!! :) Awesome hot erotic flash! I think she'll have some explaining to do since she left him hanging ;-)

Anonymous said...

Love it!