Friday 1 June 2018

Flash Fiction Friday: Anything for him



Anything for him

As she nervously gripped the steering wheel Sadie pressed dial on the handset.
“I'm stuck in traffic, Master.”
“Excellent,” came the reply. “Now pull your skirt up to the top of your thighs.”
“Completed your task, Master.”
“Good girl. Is anybody watching?”
“No, Master.”
“Then you know what you must do.”
“I'm scared, M-master,” Sadie stammered.
“No need to be scared, pretty one,” came the reply. “Everybody should see just how perfect you are.”
Not wanting to upset master Sadie lifted her skirt above her waist, and released her hard cock from her panties.



@JSM

3 comments:

Naomi Shaw said...

What a surprise for her audience. Great flash

Rolling Muse in The Roses said...

Faints. Ohh wow that was def a surprise. I loved it. I wonder if she had any lookers ;-) Nice twist :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I like the twist. Great flash :-)