Friday 16 December 2016

Flash Fiction Friday: Anything for you

It's that time of the week where an amazingly talented group of friends, and myself, get one image and 100 words to come up with a flash to entertain you all.
I hope, after reading my flash, you will take the time to visit


read each one and see what they have to offer you.

Thank you



Anything for you

Sitting, blindfolded, I heard the door open and the tip-tap of stilettos walking towards me.
“I really didn't think you'd be able wait so patiently,” Elise purred.
“Anything for you, Baby,” I replied.
“We'll see about that,” Elise whispered, before I heard a second set of footsteps crossing the room.
Before I knew what was happening Elise, and whoever the other woman was, began unbuttoning my shirt.“This is Annabelle,” Elise whispered into my ear.
“Annabelle is a transsexual, and I was just wondering whether you really mean you'd do anything for me?”


©JSMorbius

2 comments:

Rolling Muse in The Roses said...

OMG! Julez this is amazing! You have to expand on this flash. I see so much happening in this story. :) I loved it!! I wonder if he will follow through. *grins* Some how I think he will ;-)

Anonymous said...

I second that notion. You have to expand the flash, being that you left us wondering. I smell an erotic piece, Julez.