Saturday 17 December 2016

Sexy Saturday: A perfect end to the perfect day




A perfect end to the perfect day

As I waited outside the room, like she had asked, I allowed a smile to form on my lips. Finally we had done what we had been planning for months, and no stupid fucking government laws were going to stop us. Okay it hadn't been a church wedding, which is what I knew she had wanted more than anything, but the law wouldn't allow that yet but on paper, and in the eyes of those that cared about us, we were married.
“Okay baby I'm ready, you can come in now,” my bride, Paige, called from the honeymoon suite I had booked for us.
Taking a deep breath I placed my hand on the door handle, turned it slowly and pushed it open. Instantly I saw my bride of five hours standing by the window, in just her brand new, pure white, lingerie smiling at me.
“Well, hubby, what are you waiting for?” She asked in her sexiest voice, as she smiled at me while I just stood there taking in her beauty
“Nothing, darling,” I replied. “It's just that you look so beautiful, so perfect.”
“So are you, but how about you come and make me look less than perfect?”
I knew what she meant I had been waiting for this minute all day long, yet seeing her standing there the sunlight coming through the window exposing virtually every inch of her, I paused for another couple of seconds.
“What's wrong, baby, afraid you've made a mistake?” she asked, a look of despair beginning to show on her face.
“No anything but. I just can't believe that we finally found someone who wasn't against it.”
“Well we did, and they weren't, so get that ass of yours over to that bed right now.”
She didn't need to ask me twice and, as she walked towards the stunning four poster bed, I felt the hardness in my trousers beginning to grow.
“Looks like somebody is ready to consummate our marriage,” she whispered seductively, her eyes never leaving the growing bulge in my trousers.
“You better believe it.”
By the time I reached her Paige was already stretched out on the bed and my trousers, and shirt, were somewhere on the floor behind me..
“I love you Mrs. James,” I whispered, reaching forward and taking her face gently in my hands.
“And I love you as well, Mr James.”
Releasing her face I ran my hands, slowly, down the front of her lingerie.
“Looks like someone else is ready as well.”
“You better believe it, hubby.” Paige purred, before pulling me down on to the bed with her
Smiling I slipped my hand into her panties, wrapped my fingers around her hard cock and placed my lips against hers.


©JSMorbius

No comments: