Monday 11 July 2016

Masturbation Monday: Shower shock



Shower shock

Glancing around I saw everyone else had gone and I was the last one in the shower, just as I always was. Listening carefully I made sure no-one else was about before running my hand down my body, and taking my cock in my hand.
I slowly began to stroke myself to hardness, which didn't take many seconds. Closing my eyes I slowly continued to move my hand up and down my full length, the thrill of knowing I could be caught at any moment making me harder than ever. Moaning softly, as I continued to enjoy my time alone, I didn't hear the shower door open.
Blissfully unaware I wasn't alone I began to stroke myself faster, my hand a blur as it moved along my shaft. Suddenly I froze, as I felt somebody's breath on the nape of my neck.
“Don't stop,” whoever it was whispered softly, making it difficult for me to make out who it was, before pressing their body against mine.
Feeling their cock pressing against me I reached back as far as I could, and gripped their ass tightly. As I started to stroke myself again I put my head back, on my visitor's shoulder and sighed.
“I've waited so long for this moment,” I moaned.
“So why didn't you say anything?”
This time he didn't whisper and I instantly recognised the voice of, Travis, the team captain.
“I couldn't say anything could I,” I replied. “I mean being gay isn't something you just randomly announce, especially in a dressing room full of muscular footballers.”
“I wish you had,” Travis said. “Because then I could also have come out.”
“You're the captain, if you'd come out nobody would have said anything. I'm just one of the guys.”
“You are not just one of the guys,” Travis said. “You are the man who has made it possible for me to live my life out in the open.”
As he spoke he reached around my front, gently took my hand from around my shaft and replaced it with his own.
“What...” I began to say as Travis started to stroke my hard shaft, his thick cock now pressing against the crack of my ass.
“Shh,” Travis whispered, before placing his lips against the nape of my neck and kissing me softly. “Just relax.”
Sighing, at his gentle touch, I closed my eyes, leaned back and placed my head against his shoulder.
Travis,who had obviously been with another man before, expertly stroked my shaft until I felt my legs start to tremble and my balls tighten in their sac.
“Fuck, Travis, I'm going to come,” I managed to gasp, just before my cock twitched violently in his hand, and the first stream of my thick milky seed exploded from the end of my cock.
“Beautiful,” Travis whispered, as he continued to milk every drop of come from my body.
Once I was spent Travis released my cock, turned me around and placed his lips against mine. Forcefully pushing his tongue in to my mouth he ran his hands down my body, gripped my ass firmly and pulled me as close to him as possible.
Feeling his cock against mine I was surprised to feel myself harden again. Pulling my lips from his I smiled, and looked down at his cock. It was about the same length as mine, but looked thicker and it had a small drop of pre-come leaking through his glans.
Before I knew what I was doing I was on my knees, my hand around his cock and slowly stroking him, just as he had me. Only I didn't want to just stroke him I wanted to taste him, taste his seed, so opened my mouth as wide as possible. Moving my head forward I felt Travis place his hands on the sides of my head and guide me, before I flicked my tongue across his glans. At first I thought the salty taste of his pre-come was going to stop me, I'd never even tasted my own seed, but with Travis' hands guiding me I opened my mouth as wide as I could and slowly took the head of his shaft in to my mouth.
Running my tongue over, and around, his swollen cock I heard Travis gasp loudly and closed my mouth around him. As I began to move my head back and forth I reached down, and wrapped my hand around my own shaft.
As I stroked my cock, in time with my sucking, Travis placed his hand on my head to stop my movements.
“Please, Kurt, don't come again,” He moaned. “Because once you are finished down there I want to feel that beautiful cock of yours in my ass.”
Surprised I released my cock and began bobbing my head back and forth even quicker, and as I did Travis began bucking his hips wildly. With travis fucking my mouth, and me sucking him as fast as I could it didn't take long until his bucking became more erratic. Releasing hjis cock I reached around him, gripped his ass tightly and pulled him as far forward as possible.
Knowing he was about to come I braced myself, as I had no clue what I would do when he began to flood my mouth, and took every inch of him to the back of my throat. Gripping my hair Travis suddenly drove his cock forward and, after his cock began to twitch violently, my mouth began to rapidly fill with his seed.
Without thinking I started to swallow every drop before he pulled out of my mouth, wrapped his hand around his thickness and squeezed one last drop through the slit in his cock.
“Fuck, Kurt, that felt amazing,” Travis gasped breathlessly. “Now fuck me.”
Before I could say a word Travis turned around, placed his hands on the shower wall and bent over slightly.
“Please, Kurt, I need you now.”
Never having done it before I placed one hand in the small of his vback, and gripped my cock with the other. Moving forward I slowly eased the swollen head of my cock between his cheeks and began to move it up and down, until I felt his what I was looking for.
“Fuck yes,” Travis gasped loudly, as he felt my cock start to push against his tightness.
At first I didn't think I was ever going to enter him, his hole seemingly not wanting to allow me in, but eventually the head of my cock finally broke through his defences.
“I wish I'd known about you before now, Kurt,” he gasped, as I started to push my cock deeper in to his tight ass.
“I wish I'd had the balls to say something,” I replied, before finally burying every inch of my cock in to him.
“Fuck me hard, Kurt. Fuck me and make us both come.”
Gripping his hips I began to thrust back and forth and, because of his tightness, soon felt my orgasm building again.
“I'm going to fiucking come,” I managed to gasp, brearthlessly, before driving my cock as deep in to his ass as I could.
“Fuck, yes,” Travis screamed, as he pushed his ass back against me.
Closing my eyes I thrust a few more times, before my cock spasmed violently and I began to come again, my seed rapidly filling his ass. As I continued to fuck him I reached around, took his hard shaft in my hand and began to stroke him furiously. After a few minutes Travis gasped once more, before his come exploded from the end of his cock on to the shower wall.
Bending his head down, Travis' breathing slowly began to return to something resembling normal, and I slowly eased my, softening, cock from his ass.
Wrapping my arms around his waist I held him for a few minutes, my soft cock pressing against his ass, before he finally straightened up, turned around and smiled.
“We are fucking stupid,” Travis said.
“Why?”
“Because we could have been doing this all these months we were teammates instead of hiding our true feelings, that's why.”
“Well now we know why don't we hurry up and get dressed,” I replied. “Then you can come back to my place, and we can begin making up for lost time.”


©JSMorbius

1 comment:

Kayla Lords said...

This is positively beautiful. Oh yes, it's hot and erotic, and RAWR! But the idea that one of them coming out to the other means they can both be who they are. Well...damn. I think I teared up a little. I love this. :)