Tuesday 17 November 2015

Tantalizing Tuesday Teaser: Giving the boss a hand part 4



Giving the boss a hand part 4

With Mr, James face down over his desk I reached around and deftly undid his belt, and trousers, before pulling them, as well as his boxers, down passed his knees.
“Fuck, Matt, we can't. What if we get caught?” he asked, with slight panic in his voice.
“I thought you were the boss.”
“I am but...”
“Then don't worry about it,” I interrupted before sucking my fingers, and covering them with my own saliva.
Stepping between Mr. James' legs I massaged his tight hole, hoping my saliva would be enough lubrication to enter him, before wrapping my fingers around my hard shaft and slowly pushing against his tightness.
Although I desperately want to drive my cock hard inside him I didn't want him to scream out, and alert the rest of the office to what was going on, so I gently pushed against him until he loosened enough for the swollen, purple, head of my cock to finally enter him.
“Fuck, Mr James, you really are tight aren't you?” I whispered, before pushing every inch of my hard shaft deep inside him, until my balls slapped against his ass.


©JSMorbius

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hot tease! I did have to laugh, though. Good old Mr. James seemed less concerned about being caught when his employee was going down on him. :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the saga will continue on this one. I have to agree with Doris. It is a hot tease.

Christina Mandara said...

You have my vote for high octane steaminess!