Friday 15 May 2015

Frisky Friday: A change for the better?




A change for the better?

As I woke up and stared at my body in utter disbelief the words of the mysterious dark-skinned woman, that I had spent the night before drinking with, reverberated in my mind.
So you think being a woman is easy? You shall see.”
Panic swept through my body, my new fully female body, as I played her words over and over again in my mind. Surely her words were just that, words with no meaning, yet here I lay, my muscular tanned physique gone and replaced by the soft smooth curves of a woman no older than her mid-twenties. My toned pecs had became large firm breasts, my six-pack stomach now the soft swell of a female, even my cock was gone and in its place the neatly shaved V of a pussy.
Staring for a few seconds, as my new breasts rose and fell rapidly, I closed my eyes tightly and hoped that I was still asleep and the image before me was nothing more than some sort of horrendous nightmare but as I reopened them slowly I saw that it wasn't a dream, I really had become a woman overnight.
As my hands trembled I slowly ran my fingers over my new dark nipples and was stunned at how quickly they became erect, yet the shiver of ecstasy that covered my body with goosebumps stunned me even more. Running my fingers lightly over the soft swell of my unblemished stomach I pinched the waistband of the black lace panties I was wearing and lifted them slowly. Staring at the short golden curls I slip my hand into the panties, my fingers slipping between my thighs and along the slightly moist opening that had replaced my usually hard cock.
At first I snatched my hand away, as my new lips parted slightly, I began to panic even more. Was I destined to live the rest of my live as a woman? Had that woman really put a curse on me, changed my life forever, with those few words? I knew I had to return to the club and find her, get her to take her words back, yet the more I thought about what I needed to do the more the feeling of wanton desire coursing through my body grew.
Closing my eyes, hoping to block the thoughts out, I felt powerless as my fingers slipped back into the panties, my free hand beginning to caress, massage and occasionally pinch my erect nipples and breasts.
Hearing the small gasp escape my lips as two of my fingers slipped easily into my moist pussy I rubbed at the swollen little bud I had first brushed accidentally. Warmth tore through my very soul as my fingers stopped rubbing and started thrusting in and out of the hot, soaking depths of my body, my moans getting louder, my body thrashing wildly all over the bed and I felt the juices, my juices, start to flood over my fingers yet the more I came the harder I rubbed, the deeper I thrust my fingers as my body refused to let me stop.
Eventually though, after what felt like hours and with sweat dripping from every pore of my body, I finally collapsed back onto the bed, my breathing erratic, my heart pounding in my chest and I wondered if the mysterious woman really had cursed me or if what she had done was really a blessing in disguise.



©JSMorbius

No comments: