Thursday 2 April 2015

Tasty Thursday: I wish you felt the same



I wish you felt the same

After making sure the door was locked I hurriedly ripped my trousers and boxer shorts off, reached under the bed, grabbed what I needed and flop down on my back. Wrapping my fist around my semi hard cock I began to stroke myself, until I was as hard as possible, before slipping a condom over my cock and lubing myself up.
Only then did I pick up the clear, plastic, toy and grip it tightly in my right hand. Holding my hard shaft at the base with my free hand I placed the tight opening of the toy against the swollen head of my cock, and slowly began to ease it down over my hardness.
The soft inside of the toy moulded itself around me, until it felt as tight as any pussy I had ever fucked. Closing my eyes I began to masturbate slowly, lifting the toy up and down the full length of my shaft, and as I did I began to wish it was your real, beautifully shaved, pussy my cock was buried deep inside, even though I knew it never would be.
The truth was a woman like you, in the position of power you were in, didn't go for guys like me but that just made the fantasy of fucking you even more intense. Seeing you every single day, with your long brunette hair hanging over your shoulders, your skin tight blouse struggling to contain your large, yet perfectly formed, tits and tight micro skirt gripping your round ass meant you were always in my mind.
Gasping as I continued to slowly stroke my cock I knew I wasn't going to last a lot longer, and gripped the toy with both hands. Holding the toy about halfway along my shaft I began to buck wildly, as if I was fucking you as you rode my cock, until I felt my balls tighten in their sac and my body start to tremble.
Holding the toy as tight as I could I bucked my hips wildly, gasped your name and my cock started to twitch. As the first stream of my seed exploded from the slit in my cock a feeling of relief, and contentment, washed over my body. Opening my eyes I lifted my head and watched as I continued stroking my hard shaft, until the last twitch of my cock indicated I had nothing left.
Dropping my head back on to the pillows I released the toy, my hard shaft still throbbing deep inside it. With my heart pounding, as if it was about to explode from my chest, and my breathing very slowly returning to normal I began to think what it would be like if you were there for me to hold, as we both drifted off to sleep, when my mobile started to ring.
Reaching across to the bedside cabinet with my eyes still closed I answered it, only to hear your voice on the other end.
“I want you in the office early tomorrow,” you said, an air of authority in your voice. “We need to talk.”


©JSMorbius

No comments: