Friday 3 April 2015

Flash Fiction Friday: Honesty is the best policy


It's Flash Fiction Friday where a group of us get one image and just 100 words to entertain you with and, even though Facebook are being dicks when it comes to my posting links, here is my flash for you all.

Once you have read, and commented if you so desire, on my flash please click the image above to be whisked to a magical portal where all my extremely talented friends are waiting for you, with their on take on this beautiful image.

Thank you x


Honesty is the best policy

Standing in her brand new lingerie Brooke bent over the dressing table, ran her fingers through her long, golden, hair and smiled. in to the mirror. 
“Not too bad, even if I do say so myself,” she whispered to herself, before straightening up and running her hands down, over her slim, slightly tanned body. 
Brooke knew her first date with Andy was going to be hard, but she also knew she had to tell him the truth, just as she did all her dates. If he then decided he couldn't date a transsexual  at least she would know, before she fell in love with him. 

©JSMorbius

No comments: