Tuesday 31 March 2015

Tantalizing Tuesday Teaser: Confessions


It's that time of the week again, when I tantalize and tease you with just one image and 200 words. If you click the image above, when you have read my offering, you will be whisked to a magical portal where all my friends, and their teases, are waitiung for you.



Confessions

River and Paige had been fighting their attraction to each other for the last six months but when they were both selected by their manager to attend a weekend conference, at a group of cabins high in the mountains, the setting finally got the better of River.
As soon as the first day's activities were over River hung back and waited for everyone to leave, before taking Paige by the hand and hurriedly leading her back to the cabin the two of them, as the only women, had been allocated.
As soon as they were inside River locked the door, and turned to face Paige.
“It's no good. I just can't go on pretending any longer.”
As she spoke River stepped towards Paige and took her hands, before leading her through to the bedroom. With the log fire roaring River sat on the bed, pulled Paige down beside her and kissed her on the lips.
“I never thought you'd realize,” Paige whispered, as they pulled apart. “I've wanted you for so long.”
“Like I have you,” River smiled, before the two of them began to slowly undress each other, “and now we have the whole night to show just how much we do want each other.”


©JSMorbius

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I loved the way you built up the tension and the release was of having the night to explore the emotional and physical is perfect. Great tease, Julez!

Muffy Wilson said...

I loved the tension and the long slow build-up, just like building the log fire of which you spoke in the fireplace. That's what it takes to sustain the fire you built in this scorching teaser. Hot flash, Julez. Loved it. xo

Naomi Shaw said...

I love the build up and final realization. They can be happy together now. Great teaser

Angelica Dawson said...

Very romantic build. I'm sure they'll have a fantastic weekend and take more than memories home.