Tuesday 6 May 2014

Tantalizing Tuesday Teaser




As I entered the barn I glanced back, to make sure I wasn't being watched, pulled the heavy door closed behind me and made my way slowly to the only stall with a t-shirt hanging over the front.
Once I was outside the stall I peered over the top and saw Bobby, his muscular body totally naked and covered with sweat, his eyes closed stroking his hard shaft slowly. With trembling fingers, and my own cock hardening rapidly, I reached forward, opened the gate and stepped inside.
Ripping my own clothes off I threw them to one side, and dropped next to him. Bobby reached up, gripped the back of my neck, smiled and then pulled me down. Pushing me on to my back he knelt over my head, his cock inches from my eager lips.
Placing one hand on the floor he wrapped his free hand around my shaft, and took my shaft fully in to his mouth. As Bobby began to suck my cock greedily I gripped the back of his thighs, lifted my head, flicked my tongue over his glans and took his full eight inches to the back of my throat.


©JSMorbius

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Phew! *fans self*

Hot pic and hot tease :-)