Friday 31 January 2014

Flash Fiction Friday: The photo shoot


FLASH

FICTION

FRIDAY


The photo shoot

As Crystal lowered herself on to my lap I stared deep in to her emerald green eyes, for the briefest of moments, before placing my hand on the back of her head and pulling her lips down to mine.
As we kissed passionately, Crystal grinding her groin against mine, I thought how much I could just tear her clothes off and ravish every inch of her body when the photographer suddenly called out.
“That's fantastic,” he yelled, the shutter of his camera clicking rapidly. “You two will make this the best transgender equality campaign the world has ever seen.”

©JSMorbius

http://flasherfictionfriday.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/31-january-2014.html


7 comments:

Muffy Wilson said...

Very sexy and descriptive, Julez. I believe I could use some iced tea, bebe :) xo

Naomi Shaw said...

Love your descriptions. Very sexy flash

Unknown said...

wonderful! :) x

Anonymous said...

Fabulous :-)

Karin Baine said...

Very nice flash :)

OneUniqueWoman said...

sexy scene nice flash....

Rolling Muse in The Roses said...

Hot awesome flash! Love how he gets caught up and the world around vanishes. Only to be interrupted by a camera. lol. I want to know what happens afterward. Surely more to this great flash. :)