Wednesday 27 March 2013

Summer



Summer

Summer and I had been together six months but had yet to make love when she had suddenly rung, asking me to go over. Jumping in my car I sped across the neighborhood, arriving at hers fifteen minutes after hanging up the phone.
Her front door was ajar and, after pushing it open, I entered and called her name.
“I'm by the pool Ryan,”
Following the sound of her voice I soon found my way out to the patio and saw Summer laying on the sun lounger. It was only as I began hurrying over to her that I saw she was wearing nothing but stockings, suspenders and a small lace thong.
“Enjoying the sun babe?” I asked looking down at her before bending to kiss her lightly on the lips.
“The sun always makes me, you know..” she whispered coyly, turning her head to the side.
“So I see,” I replied looking down at the bulge in the front of her thong, before releasing her hard cock.
Summer looked up and smiled, before lunging forward and ripping my shorts off.
“I want you Ryan,” she gasped, gripping her hard shaft. “More than anything.”
Stroking her own cock Summer reached forward, wrapped her free hand around my semi-hard shaft and wrapped her fingers around it. As she slowly began to stroke my cock to full hardness Summer continued to masturbate herself slowly, keeping her own shaft rigid.
Once I was hard Summer sat up , leaned forward and wrapped her lips around the swollen purple head of my cock. Slowly moving her head forward, taking my full length deep into the back of her throat, she began to bob back and forth slowly.
Placing my hands on the side of her head lightly I closed my eyes and threw my own head back as Summer continued to suck my cock, almost making me cum more than once before finally stopping, smiling up at me and laying back on the sun lounger. Holding her shaft tightly she looked longingly at me and I knew exactly what she wanted, because I wanted it as well, just probably even more than she did.
Swinging one of my legs over Summer, as well as the lounger, I regained my balance before lifting one of my feet and placing it next to Summer's legs. Gripping one side of my ass I spread my cheeks and began to lower myself slowly, pausing for a couple of seconds, as I felt the swollen head of her cock against my tight hole.
Taking a deep breath I closed my eyes and continued lowering myself, her cock slowly penetrating my tight hole before entering my ass for the first time. Once she was inside me I continued easing myself down until I felt the tip of her shaft as deep inside me as it could go, then lifted my other foot and placed it on the opposite side of the lounger to my other one.
The pain tearing through my body was like nothing I had ever felt before and I stayed as still as possible, with one hand on the lounger to help me keep my balance and the other around my semi-hard shaft.
All the money I had spent on toys, to prepare my ass for this moment, felt like a waste as Summer's cock felt like it was throbbing inside me. Another couple of minutes passed, with neither of us moving and Summer asking if I was okay. When I said I was I felt Summer pull back slowly before lifting her hips and starting to thrust slowly, back and forth in to my ass.
The agony, which I felt for the first few thrusts, slowly faded and was eventually replaced by an ecstasy the like of which I had never experienced before and, as Summer placed her soft hands on my sides and continued thrusting, I stroked my cock slowly.
Each thrust of Summer's cock, each stroke of my own hardness, took me closer and closer to the release I desperately wanted, needed and as Summer's own breathing started to become faster, more labored and her thrusting harder, more erratic, I knew she was as close to her own release as I was.
Pushing my ass down onto her shaft I began grinding and bucking against her thrusts, my hand stroking my own shaft faster than ever , as Summer groaned loudly, I felt her thick shaft start to twitch violently.
As Summer's cock continued to twitch violently, her cum flooding into me and with sweat pouring profusely from every pore on my body I gasped loudly before finally exploding, my thick, milky, seed erupting from the slit in the end of my cock forcefully and with each twitch from Summer's hardness sending waves of ecstasy through my body I continued to cum, more than I ever had before and knew that I had finally found the woman I had been searching my whole life for.
Finally though we were both completely drained and as Summer held my hips she pulled her, still hard, cock from my ass, moved slightly to the side and pulled me gently down on to the lounger next to her.
Turning my head I looked into her eyes and saw a lone her eyes filling with tears. Lifting my hand I reached forward and gently wiped them away, kissing each of her eye lids lightly as I did, before slipping my arm under her body and pulling her as close as possible to me.
“That was so perfect,” Summer whispered, closing her eyes and resting her head against my chest.
“You are so perfect Summer, “I replied, placing my lips softly against hers.
Pulling away Summer opened her eyes, looked longingly into mine and rolled on top of me.
“I really do love you,” she whispered softly, the tears returning to her eyes.
“And I love you Summer,” I replied pulling her down on to me and holding her tight.

©JSMorbius

No comments: