Tuesday 29 January 2013

Tantalizing Tuesday Teaser: Four Months


Tantalizing Tuesday is here once again and this week I am bring you something which I hope you will find very romantic as well as very erotic.

As always the link to all the other wonderful teasers taking part this week follows my post so sit back, enjoy and let me know what you think.




Four Months

Four months after Chase and I had first got together I was going to let him, finally, make love to me. He was my first gay lover and during our time together Chase had led me slowly, understanding my fears, from our first kiss to my first time masturbating another man's cock to my first oral. Now though I wanted him to take me over the final, hardest, step and tonight was that night.
Although scared as I lay naked face down on the sofa, gripping the cushion of the arm-rest, I braced myself for when his hardness finally slipped inside me. Feeling more sexually excited, not to mention harder, than in the previous twenty-five years of my life I sighed in anticipation as I felt Chase's warm breath on the back of my neck, his knees gently easing my legs apart and his thick hard cock sliding along the crack of my ass,.
Then after kissing me lightly on the shoulder and telling me to relax, promising to be gentle, Chase lifted my hips and for the first time I felt the swollen head of his thick, hard, cock against the tightness of my virgin hole.


JSMorbius2013

http://tantalizingtuesday.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/29-january-2013.html

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautifully written! :-)

Talullah Rose said...

I can feel his anticipation... beautifully descriptive...xx

gemma parkes said...

I love this Julez, sexy and sensual, perfectly described.

Molly Synthia said...

I quite enjoyed this! Very much one of those posts that appeals to the senses!

Angelica Dawson said...

Great job drawing the reader in.

pablo michaels said...

You wrote this scene with very romantic sensitivity. I wanted to read more but then you're teasing. Excellent work as usual.

Naomi Shaw said...

Excellently written, approaching the sensitive subject of first time. I hope Chase is gentle and it is memorable in a good way.

Anonymous said...

Stirring stuff - the heat of the ground-breaking (ass-breaking?) first-time. Tender and fraught with sexual tension. Good work.