Sunday 25 April 2021

An introduction to Freed from the chains of deceit

 


https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B092SMXGFQ

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B092SMXGFQ

Synopsis

    Jason Morley is a man who, for as long as he's been alive, has been living a lie. Even though he knew deep down that he was a gay male, he tried to convince himself he was straight, or at the very least bisexual. Although he'd had many relationships with women, it was only when thinking of the men of his fantasies he was able to perform. His deception ate at him.

    A mysterious message appears in his inbox on a dating site, a message he had longed to receive but never thought he would, and his journey toward his true sexuality begins.

    Wade Childs was the man who had sent the message. Like Jason, Wade was afraid to admit he was gay. Throwing caution to the wind in the hope of finally finding 'the one', the two men arranged to go on a date.

    What followed for Jason was a week of uncertainty, nervousness, trepidation, and, as he prepared himself for his ultimate challenge, a whole new world of self-love discovery.

    Could Jason really free himself from the chains of deceit that had bound him his entire life? Will he be able to embrace his true self, true sexuality, in the pursuit of a real and happy future? Or, will he be trapped forever in a life he doesn't want to live, too scared to admit the truth to his family and friends...himself?


Excerpt

    For years I'd tried to hide the fact I was gay, even going so far as to sleep with numerous women, but deep down I'd always known. The only way I could get hard, and enjoy the act of sexual intercourse with a woman, was by thinking of all the hot men I'd spent hours staring at over the Internet. And, it was down to one day on the Internet I finally found the courage to admit my sexuality.

I'd been lurking on gay, and even transsexual, chat sites for as long as I could remember. Lurking, not talking; just looking at pictures of hot bodies, hard cocks and tight asses, stroking my hard cock as I did, when, totally out of the blue, I received a message.

Hi handsome

They were the only two words, there wasn’t even a picture, and at first I thought it was one of my mates winding me up, having somehow found out the secret I wouldn’t even admit to myself.

At first, I just stared at the two words, fear holding me immobile in its grasp, and too scared to respond. Closing my inbox, I stood up and walked away from the computer, yet those two words wouldn’t leave my mind. The questions began to surface and flow through my thoughts like wildfire. What if it isn’t a wind-up? What if whoever sent it is genuine, and this is just the chance I’ve been waiting for?

Glancing back to the screen glowing brightly at me from across the room, I hesitated, wondering what would happen if I responded to the anonymous message. Lost in the thoughts of possibly meeting someone over the Internet, I stared back at the computer screen the image of the hot, naked, blonde Adonis on the screen, his cock shaved and hard, staring back at me, smiling, teasing and goading me back to the computer. I was unable to resist the look in his eye and the perceived innuendo in his body language.


J S Morbius

No comments: