Wednesday 14 March 2018

Wicked Wednesday: Doing hard time



Doing hard time

 I'd been in solitary confinement for the past two weeks, thanks to some mouthy fucker thinking they ruled the wing. I hadn't meant to break his arm but, once he'd swung for me, I just did what came naturally and tried to defend myself. The fact that I put him in an armbar and twisted his arm, just a little too much, breaking it in the process was a complete accident.
“What the fuck is wrong with you?” The governor asked, as she entered my cell.
“He fucking started it,” I replied.
“Whether that is the case or not you just can't go around breaking other prisoner's arms.”
“That was an accident.”
“I suppose the other cons you've put in the hospital wing were just accidents as well were they.”
“Yes, Governor, they were.”
“What? All five of them!” she barked. “I'm beginning to think you like it down here.”
If only you knew why I really liked being away from the other cons I thought to myself, as I let my eyes travel up and down her perfect body.
“Maybe I do,” I replied. “But maybe there's another reason as well.”
“And what could that reason be?” she asked, staring at me coldly.
“I'd rather let you work it out, Mis....” I began, before realizing what I was about to say.
“What were you about to call me?” The governor asked, the look in her eyes telling me she had heard exactly what I nearly said.
“Sorry, governor,” I quickly said. “For some reason I was going to call you Misty.”
“And why would you call me that?”
For a few seconds I paused, my eyes still running over her body, wondering just how perfect she would look naked.
“Y-y-you remind me of a girl I used to know,” I stammered, my cock hardening rapidly in my trousers.
“Bullshit,” the Governor snapped. “I've seen the way you are looking at me.”
“I-I-I don't know what you mean,” I stuttered.
“I think you do,” she replied, one of her hands hovering over the buttons of her blouse.
Slowly she began to unbutton her blouse, until it was fully undone, and I could see her surgically enhanced, yet perfect, breasts.
“W-w-what are y-you doing?” I stammered, my eyes fixed on the swell of her breasts.
“I've just worked out why you like to be in solitary,” The Governor barked.
Trying to keep my composure I stared at the floor.
“There's no need to be scared, The Governor whispered, as she reached behind her back “There's nobody here, except me and you, I've made sure of that.”
Before I could say a word she stepped forward, and lifted my top over my head and dropped it to the floor. Stunned I just stood there as she dropped to her knees, and gripped the waistband of my jogging trousers.
“Fuck, Governor you don't know how long I've wanted you,” I gasped as she pulled my trousers, and boxer shorts, down in one fluid movement.
“Looking at you I can tell I you've been waiting for this moment for quite a long time,” she whispered, before stepping forward and snapping a handcuff around my wrist. “But the thing is I'm not like any woman you have ever met.”
“You are the most beautiful women I have ever laid my eyes on,” I replied, my hard, throbbing, cock fully exposed.
“I wonder if you'll think same in a minute," The Governor said, before pulling her trousers, and panties, down in one swift movement, exposing her hard cock to me.
“F-f-uck me,” I gasped as I stared at her cock, pre-cum seeping from the slit in the end of her hardness.
“Oh believe me,” she began. That is exactly what I intend to do. Now get on that bed and get on your knees.”
“B-b-but I've nev...” I began, before she interrupted me. "Well there's a first time for everything,” The Governor snapped. “Now kneel on that bed and lift that tight ass in the air.”
“I'm not sure I can,” I moaned.
“Believe me once you have had some of his,” she said, stroking her own hardness. “You will never want anything else. Now get on that fucking bed like I've said.”
Nervously I did as she'd ordered, knowing that I was about to be fucked for the first time.
“Just in case you change your mind,” the Governor snapped, before pushing my arms through the cell bars and snapping the other cuff around my wrist. “Now lift that ass.”
Even though I'd never been fucked before I found myself lifting my ass up, and offering myself to her.
“Beautiful, and so tight,” The governor said, as she climbed on to the be and positioned herself behind me.
Suddenly I felt her fingers teasing my tightness, before slipping one finger into my ass.
“Are you sure you've never tried cock before,” she asked, her fingers working my hole expertly. “Because you're not as tight as some of the other cons I've had in here over the years.”
“I swear I haven't,” I replied, as my cock throbbed more than it ever had.
“In that case,” she said, as she gripped my ass cheeks and pulled them apart as far they would go.
Before I had a chance to say another word I could feel the swollen head of her cock pushing against my tightness.
Grimacing I held my breath, until I felt her hardness break through and enter me.
“Fuck that feels better than I would have ever believed it could,” I moaned, as the Governor started to thrust, slowly, back and forth.
“Of course it does,” she replied, her thrusting getting harder, and faster, the longer she was buried in my ass. “And maybe I'll keep you down here in solitary a little longer than is needed."
As she finished her sentence she drove her cock as far into my ass as she could, and I felt her hardness being to twitch wildly.
“I fucking needed that,” she gasped, as I felt her hand wrap around my shaft. “I think I'm going to enjoy having you locked up in here.


©JSM

2 comments:

Lady Gina Kincade said...

Awesome short, Mr. Morbius! Remind me not to sip my coffee as I click to your blog, though. I forgot about the beautiful photos that accompany your posts and damn near spit it! *grin*

Sally Bend said...

Oh, that was glorious and hot! I think solitary confinement sounds like a fine way to ride out a prison sentence.