Wednesday 21 February 2018

Wicked Wednesday: The perfect way to propose





The perfect way to propose

 As I knelt on the floor, blindfolded, I heard Alexa enter the room.
“I'm glad to see you could do as you are told,” she whispered, as her footsteps came closer. “In fact I think you are the first one.”
“I told you I would do anything for you.”
“So did all the others.”
“Maybe they did,. But I meant it.”
“So I see,” Alexa replied. “And for that you shall be rewarded.”
As she came closer, the tapping of her stilettos becoming louder, the hardness in my boxers grew.
I had wanted to make love to her since the day I had first set my eyes on her, but she had always refused to let me even slip my hand between her legs.
“Now I want you to do one more thing for me,” Alexa said, as she finally came to a stop a few inches away from me.
“Anything.”
“I am going to remove your blindfold, and I want you to keep your eyes firmly closed,” she whispered into my ear, the sweet smell of her perfume making me harder than ever.
“I promise, baby,” I replied.
“I just hope you are ready to see this,” Alexa purred as she removed my blindfold, and moved in front of me.
“Believe me I am,” I told her, keeping my eyes tightly closed.
“In that case you can open your eyes.”
Doing as Alexa said I slowly opened my eyes, lifted my head and saw the reason she had always stopped me from touching her for the first time.
Instead of the beautifully trimmed pussy I expected I came face to face with a totally shaven, semi hard, cock. For a couple of seconds I just stared at the partially swollen head, pre-cum making the end glisten, and then looked up, to see a lone tear slowly trickling down Alexa's face.
“Why didn't you tell me, babe?” I asked, before lowering my head and looking at her cock again.
“Because you'd have run a mile,” she replied, her voice breaking as she began to sob. “Everybody who I've been upfront with has.”
“Babe I'm not everybody else,” I whispered, my eyes still focused on her impressive cock. “You could have told me.”
“I didn't want to fucking lose you,” Alexa replied, her sobs becoming louder.
Lifting my head to look at her I could see the pain in her eyes and, before I knew it, I had reached forward and wrapped my fingers around her shaft, even though the only cock I had ever touched was my own. Feeling her getting thicker, and harder, in my fingers I slowly started to move my hand back and forth along her shaft.
“Fuck, baby, that feels so good,” Alexa gasped as I continued to masturbate her, now hard, cock.
“I'm glad you think so babe, “ I replied, “But maybe you'd like this even more.”
Pulling my hand to the base of her shaft I moved my head forward, and flicked my tongue across the swollen head of cock, for the first time in my life.
“Fuck me,” Alexa gasped, as she felt felt my tongue run along her glans. “That feels so fucking good.”
“What about this?” I asked, before opening my mouth, and slowly taking every inch of her hardness into my mouth, stopping only when the swollen head of her cock hit the back of my throat.
“Oh fuck,” Alexa gasped. “Suck me, baby. Suck me, until I can't take any more. I want to fill your mouth with every drop of cum I have in my body.”
Surprising myself I greedily suck Alexa's cock as fast as I could, until I felt her body start to buck wildly.
“Jesus, babe, I'm going to cum,” she screamed. “Please don't stop.”
Never having tasted cum before I was unsure whether to let her fill my mouth, or expl;ode all ove my face, but the choice was taken away from me as I felt her hard shaft twitch violently in my mouth.
“Oh fuck, yes,” Alexa screamed, her voicve echoing around her apartment, as the first stream of her seed hit the back of my throat.
Swallowing as fast as I could, the slightly salty taste almost making me gag, I swallowed every drop she had to release, before she slowly pulled her cock from my mouth, my tongue flicking over her swollen head as she did.
“If only I knew, she finally gasped, as she looked down at me. “I'd never have kept my secret from you.”
“It's too late to worry about that now, babe,” I replied. “But now I want one thing from you.”
“You can have whatever you want, baby,” Alexa replied, before laying on her back and lifting her legs in the air .
For a few seconds I stared at her as, her tight hole beckoned my cock to enter her, before slapping her ass playfully.
“As much as I want to fuck you, baby, and believe me I will,” I began. “I need to ask you something first.”
Confused Alexa looked over her shoulder.
“You can ask me anything, I think,” she replied, nervously.
Pushing her legs even higher I looked deep into her eyes, as my cock touched her tight hole.
“I just wondered,” I began, before pausing.
“Just spit it out, babe,” Alexa said. “Spit it out and then push that hard cock deep into me.”
Gripping her tightly I positioned myself, so the swollen head of my cock was pushing against her tightness.
“Will you marry me, Alexa,” I asked, before slowly easing my hardness deep into her tight ass.


©JSMorbius

1 comment:

Sally Bend said...

Oh my! That was hot, sweet, nasty, and romantic, all at once. So happy to see you writing these scenes again. :)