Tuesday 23 January 2018

Tantalizing Tuesday Tease: The long walk to happiness


The long walk to happiness

With my whole past now wiped out, by the fire, it was time to do what I wanted with my life, not what was expected. All I had to do first was get away from everyone who knew me, and everything which reminded me of that past.
As I walked along the side of the road, hands in my pockets and with my hood up, all I could think about was finally being able to settle down with my ideal woman. Just because my ideal woman was different to everybody else’s was nobody’s business but my own and if family and friends didn’t like it, and I knew virtually none of them would, they could all go and fuck themselves.
I had even been on numerous blind dates, all set up by friends, knowing deep down none of them would ever be good enough. I’d even seen a handful of them on more than one occasion, because friends were forever telling me one date wasn’t enough to get to know someone.
The thing was though I could have gone on a hundred dates with one woman but, if they weren’t transsexual, they would never be good enough.


©JSMorbius

5 comments:

Naomi Shaw said...

It doesn't matter what others think. Finally, he will be able to find happiness. Great teaser

Angelica Dawson said...

Wonderful teaser, Julez. I can really feel his despair.

Anonymous said...

Great tease, Julez :-)

Anonymous said...

It's truly a touching piece that needs to be expanded there. You wrote something that has potential there, Julez. Great work.

Linda said...

They should all leave him alone. He already knows what he wants and he doesn't need help.