Sunday 1 October 2017

Sinful Sunday: The waterfall






The waterfall

The heat was almost unbearable yet I carried on walking. It wasn't long before I realized I would have to find somewhere to shade, my body couldn't take any more. It seemed like I had been walking for days, yet I Knew it wasn't much more than a couple of hours. If I was honest this hadn't been one of my better ideas, trekking through the jungle in the height of summer, but when I was offered the chance I just couldn't say no.
I carried on as the sun continued to beat down through the trees, unsure of where I was going and then I heard it, the sound of splashing water, but where was it coming from. Stopping to listen, and trying to get my bearings, I suddenly heard the sound of female laughter. Even more eager to find the source of the water as, ever since I'd strode out on my own, I hadn't seen or heard another soul. Deciding east seemed to be the most likely direction the sound was coming from I continued to trek forward, slashing at the overgrown flora and fauna surrounding my legs.
After only a couple of minutes I came to a clearing and there, before me like something out of a film, was a sight of untold beauty. Never had I dreamed I would see something which was so beautiful it take my breath away, yet here before me was something I had only read about and I walked into the clearing further to fully admire its beauty.
There before me was a small pool like area, the water coming from a waterfall, but that wasn't all. In the pool, wearing small bikinis, were two beautifully tanned women just laughing, joking and splashing about. I stopped in my tracks, this was something I could never have imagined, my eyes unable to look away. Where had these women come from? I wondered because I had never come across any villages and I found it hard to believe they were just two random tourists.
Feeling like I was intruding I backed away before they saw me, only the sight of these two gorgeous women was too much for the red-blooded male I was to back away too far. Careful not to make a sound I inched back out of the clearing, to just inside the jungle, partially hiding myself behind a tree, so I could carry on watching the two beauties. Oblivious to my presence the women continued laughing and splashing each other without a care in the world. Part of me wanted to go out and speak to them but, partially through fear of scaring them and partially through curiosity to see what they were up to, I stayed where I was.
The women carried on under the cascade of the waterfall for a few more minutes, before they stopped and looked around. Had I been heard? Did they know I was there? My heart was racing as I thought my cover had been blown. Carefully I took another gentle step back and crouched down slightly, my heart eventually slowing down back to normal. Once I felt safe and hidden again I turned my attention back to the two women, hoping they would carry on enjoying themselves. I decided after another twenty minutes or so I would leave the safety of my viewpoint, and pretend I had only just come across the clearing to see how the women reacted.
Looking back to the waterfall I noticed the two women were walking out of the water. Had they had enough? Were they leaving? I thought for a fleeting moment I'd missed the chance to meet them. I was about to leave the safety of my hiding place when I noticed the women were holding hands and saying something to each other. At that exact moment I would've given anything to hear what they were saying.  
Deciding to stay where I was I watched intently, to see what they would do next. Maybe they were just a couple of friends who, after an afternoon of fun, had decided it was time to go home after all. I looked around to see if I could creep away before being seen, as the bravado of saying hello to them had suddenly deserted me, when what happened next took me totally by surprise.
The two women turned to face each other and, without saying a word, they leant into each other and started to kiss. Not just little pecks on the lips either these were full on, mouths open, tongues flicking out, passionate kisses. I stood transfixed at the sight of two gorgeous women staring to get it on with each other. I'd led such a sheltered, boring, life that I had only ever seen women kissing like they were in hardcore film and magazines. There was definitely no way I was moving now.
As they carried on kissing their hands started to run over each other's bodies, exploring every inch of uncovered flesh. One of the women, the slightly taller of the two, ran her fingers up her friends back and with one deft movement removed her bikini top. From my vantage point I could see the woman's breasts were perfectly formed, neither too large nor too small, and they looked natural. It was very rare nowadays to see a pair of tits which looked so good they hadn't been surgically tampered with, and I couldn't believe my luck. The taller women slowly lowered her head and started flicking her tongue across the other woman's nipples, causing them to stiffen, and her friend to let out an audible sigh of pleasure.
Slowly the two women lowered themselves onto the ground, still entwined in each other's arms, kissing and groping as they went. As soon as they were on the ground the taller women reached around her back, undid her top, and released her breasts as well. They were larger than the other woman's, her nipples darker, but they also looked as though they had been untouched by a surgeon. Now the smaller of the women greedily reached for her companions nipples, licking and sucking greedily, until her nipples were fully erect as well.
The two women spent ages taking it in turns to suck and lick each other's tits, running their tongues all over each other in turn. By now I could no longer contain myself and, reaching into my shorts, I started to massage my throbbing cock without taking my eyes of the view in front of me.
Watching carefully while stroking my cock I noticed the women stop playing with each other's tits and quickly helped each other out of their bikini bottoms, leaving them both fully naked. The smaller of the two women started working her way down her companion's body, kissing as she went, before her head came to a stop just at the top of her pubic area. Gently she opened her friend's legs and then continued until her face was buried deep into the taller woman's pussy.
The taller woman let out loud moans of ecstasy as her friend flicked, and flicked, her tongue expertly in and out of her pussy. The taller woman lifted her head and whispered something and, as I continued watching, the other woman reached her hand down and started stroking her own pussy, all the while never moving her head from between her friend's legs.
After a few minutes the smaller woman finally lifted her head and ran her tongue back up her friend's body before they started kissing again. Rolling her friend off her the taller woman said something and turned around. The smaller woman then lay on her back as her friend swung her legs over the other's face and, while her pussy was on her friend's mouth she began licking furiously at the smaller woman's pussy at the same time. The sight of the two women performing oral sex on each other became too much for me and, not caring if they heard any more, I released my cock from my shorts and started stroking myself. At first I moved my hand up and down my hard shaft slowly, eventually becoming faster and more urgent as I never took my eyes off the two women writing by the side of the waterfall in ecstasy.
I knew there was no way I was going to be able be able to hold back much longer as my body began to violently tremble, but I desperately hoped I would be able to hold out until the women let out their last moans. Unsurprisingly though there was no chance of that and my cock suddenly twitched in my hand and, with a loud gasp, my seed shot from the end of my cock all over the tree I was partially hidden behind. Continuing to stroke my cock gently I continued until I had released all of my own come, and then looked back towards the women.
Whether they had just decided that they were both satisfied, or that they had actually heard my moan, I noticed they had stopped licking each other's pussy's and were looking around, as they hurriedly slipped their bikini's back on at the same time. As soon as they were fully dressed the two of them stood up, looked in my direction and smiled, before turning away and leaving me with my flaccid cock, and a final drop of my seed, hanging limply between my thighs.


©JSMorbius

No comments: