Saturday 30 September 2017

Sexy Saturday: Ellie's two million dollar punishment




Ellie's two million dollar punishment

As I looked down at Ellie I brushed her hair away from her face, before gripping it in my hand. The look on her face hadn't changed since we had left the office and told me all I needed to know. She was guilty, guilty of costing the company two million dollars and the choice, as well as the position she now found herself in, had been hers and hers alone.
I would have fired her sorry ass there and then, after all it wasn't the first time she had cost me money, but when she dropped to her knees in front of me and pleaded with me to punish her, in this way, she had caught me totally by surprise.
Even as I had led her out of the office I thought she would have changed her mind and said anything to try and get me to forgive her but instead she had walked quietly beside me, keeping her head bowed and staring at the floor, as I had led her to the underground car park, and my car.
When I opened the passenger door I watched as her slimline skirt rode over her thighs, giving me just a glimpse of the top of her her hold-up stockings, as she had eased herself into the seat.
Closing the door I strode around to the driver's side, climbed in, fired up the engine and stamped my foot on the accelerator, screeching out of the car park and on to the main road. As we sped through the streets, in total silence toward my home, I occasionally glanced at her out of the corner of my eye and saw that her head was still bowed, the look on her face still one of guilt, as well as acceptance of her fate.
Now, back at mine and with her naked except for the stockings, which I had insisted she keep on, laying over my knee ready to receive her punishment I looked down at her and felt something for her which I never had before.
Not only was he was a damn good PA, that was the reason I had forgiven her in the past, but she was also the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. Her porcelain skin looked so fragile, as if it would crumble at the slightest touch, in the dim light of my large bedroom. Her golden hair would flow, as if taken by a light summer breeze, whenever she walked, even through the office.
Gripping her hair, tightly, in my face I lowered my head so my mouth was next to her ear. The sweet aroma of her perfume caused a stirring in my trousers I was expecting and, as I placed my hand on her soft, naked, ass and caressed her softly the stirring become a lot worse and I was soon harder than I had ever been in my life.
“Please, Sir,” Ellie whimpered, the first time she had spoken since we left the office. “I didn't mean to miss the call.”
“I believe you, Ellie but it's not the first mistake you've made is it?”
“I know, Sir and I really am sorry.”
As she spoke I continued to caress her ass, her unblemished beauty driving me wild with lust.
“Unfortunately sorry isn't going to pay the bills, or keep the company afloat, is it?”
“No, Sir, it isn't and I deserve to be punished,” Ellie moaned, lifting her ass just a little.
“Yes, Ellie, you do,” I replied, lifting my hand high into the air.
“Please, Sir,” Ellie mouthed and I brought my hand down, sharply, on to her soft ass.
Instantly the whiteness of her skin was replaced with the red outline of my hand and Ellie yelped softly. After rubbing her reddened cheek softly I raised my hand again, this time bringing it crashing down on her other cheek. Ellie yelped a little louder this time but lifted her ass a little more.
Eight more times my hand went up and then crashed on to her ass, four more times for each cheek and as I lifted my hand for the last time I looked at what I had done. Gone was the perfect porcelain look which had first made me hard, and instead Ellie's ass was a mass of red welts, in the shape of my hand.
“Hopefully you have learned your lesson, Ellie, and there won't be any more mistakes.”
“Thank you, Sir, and I really am sorry,” Ellie replied softly as she slipped from my lap to her knees on the floor, her head resting on the bed next to me. “I promise to be a lot more careful in the future.”
As she spoke she lifted her head, placed it lightly on my lap and lowered her head, to hide the slight smile which had started to form on her lips.


©JSMorbius

No comments: