Friday 26 May 2017

Flash Fiction Friday: Together forever



Together forever

As Callie pressed her hand against Jared's six pack he leant forward, his mouth stopping just above her ear.
“You don't know how long I've been looking for someone like you,” he whispered.
Running her hand down Callie massaged his hardness through his boxers, the wetness of her pussy leaking through her panties, before resting her head against his chest.
“Please tell me this is going to last,” Callie whispered. “I couldn't bear to lose you.”
“Believe me, baby, this is going to last for eternity,” Jared replied, softly, before sinking his fangs into the soft flesh of her neck.


©JSMorbius

3 comments:

Rolling Muse in The Roses said...

Shivers! Ohhh wow!! I loved this!! You def need to grow on this little flash to a bigger story. I love your vampy flashes. :)

Anonymous said...

Another good piece, Julez.

Anonymous said...

Oh, nice one! Great flash, Julez :)