Tuesday 14 February 2017

Tantalizing Tuesday Tease: The luckiest man alive


The luckiest man alive

Laying on the bed, hands behind my head, I glanced down and smiled to myself. Even though I could hear her softly breathing seeing Susie, with a slight smile on her lips I felt like the luckiest man alive. Mind you I'd felt like that since the first day I'd met her, when I'd dropped into the bank she worked at to drop the previous night's takings off.
Kissing her lightly on the forehead I closed my eyes and, just as I felt myself drifting off to sleep, felt Susie's hand against my cheek. Opening my eyes slightly I looked down, and caught her looking up at me.
“Is everything okay, babe?”
“Everything is absolutely perfect,” she replied. “I just can't believe how lucky I am to have found someone like you.”
“It's me who's lucky, Susie,” I replied. “You are stunningly beautiful and you could have had the choice of any man on this planet, yet you chose me.”
“Not every man has the same outlook on life as you do.”
“You have as much right to be as happy as anybody else, baby and being transsexual shouldn't make any difference, not in this day and age.”


©JSMorbius

3 comments:

Angelica Dawson said...

Beautiful scene. Great tease.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful piece, Julez.

Anonymous said...

Aww, such a romantic tease. Fabulous!