Tuesday 7 June 2016

Tantalizing Tuesday Tease: Worth waiting for



Worth waiting for

I'd never imagined being in this position before. Fantasized and dreamed about it, yes, but never in my wildest dreams had I ever thought I would be straddling the only person I had ever loved.
As I positioned myself above him, James, looked up at me and smiled. Seeing the love in his eyes made me realize waiting for him, for this moment, had been the right thing to do. Placing my hand on my right ass cheek I pulled myself open, and began to lower myself on his hard shaft.
Gasping as the swollen head of Jason's cock began to push against my virgin hole, at first refusing to enter me, I began to wonder if this was truly meant to be.
Gripping my ass tighter I pulled apart as far as I could and finally, with a loud gasp at the initial pain, felt his swollen head break through my defence. For the next few seconds I just held myself there, my body slowly getting used to his thick cock, before slowly lowering myself and allowing every inch of his perfect cock to bury itself deep in to my desperate, yet willing, body.


©JSMorbius

2 comments:

Angelica Dawson said...

Hot tease!

Anonymous said...

Phhew, hot and loving tease :-)