Friday 24 June 2016

Flash Fiction Friday: What Rachel wants



What Rachel wants

As I pulled the top of her dress down, exposing her breasts, Rachel hitched up her skirt and wrapped a leg around me. Our lust was out of control yet neither of us cared, all we cared about was satiating our needs.
As I gripped her ass tightly Rachel pulled her panties to the side, before pulling my head up.
“Do it, babe. I need it right now,” she pleaded.
Knowing exactly what she wanted I dropped to my knees and moved my head forward, before taking every inch of her beautiful, eight inch, cock to the back of my throat.



©JSMorbius

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great flash, Julez 🙂

Anonymous said...

Nice piece there. Perhaps you should expand it, Julez. I could see this going further.

Rolling Muse in The Roses said...

OMG! Julez!! I loved this. I was def not expecting that twist. You def need to expand on this. Had my eyes go wide with pleasure. :)