Tuesday 8 December 2015

Tantalizing Tuesday Tease: Loving Winter part one



Loving Winter part one

After two months together Winter had rung me at work, for the first time ever, and told me I had to be at hers at exactly seven o'clock. When I asked why she'd just whispered don't be late, before hanging up the phone.
Now, as I stood outside her building, with my heart pounding nervously in my chest I began to fear the worst and assumed she wanted to tell me it was over. Lifting my hand I noticed how badly it was shaking, and I pressed the buzzer for her apartment.
“Yes?”
“Hi, babe, it's me,” I replied.
“Come on up, my front door's unlocked so just let yourself in.”
With that the door buzzed and I quickly pushed it open, before it lockewd itself again. Slowly making my way up to her flat the sense of foreboding tearing through my body was making my heart poiund even more, and my nervous shakes get worse.
Once outsidre her door I took a deep breath, reached for the handle and slowly pushed the door open.
“In here, babe,” Winter called, from what I assumed was her bedroom.
Bracing myself I pushed the door open and froze, as my eyes fell on the most beautiful sight I had ever seen.


©JSMorbius

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, what a great surprise for him! I look forward to the next instalment :-D

Anonymous said...

Awesome surprise, and I really love curvy women. I look forward to the next installment.