Tuesday 21 July 2015

Tantalizing Tuesday Tease: Breakfast in bed


Today's tease just goes to show that there's nothing like a good breakfast to start the day. Hopefully you will enjoy my tease and, once finished, you will also visit all my friends who also have a little something for you ;)


Breakfast in bed

Lifting my hand, to wipe whatever it was that had just moved slowly over my lips, I opened my eyes and was stunned to come face to face with one of the most beautiful cocks I had ever seen.
Blinking a couple of times, to clear the sleepy haze from my eyes, I just stared at the length, slight curve, the beautiful purple head and completely shaved pubic area and sighed blissfully.
Sallie was the most beautiful woman I had ever met and when she finally undressed in front of me, four months after we first started dating, and I saw her transsexual beauty fully for the first time my own cock hardened instantly.
“Good morning, lover,” Sallie whispered seductively.
“It's a very good morning, baby,” I replied, lifting my head and flicking my tongue over the swollen head of her cock, tasting her pre-cum.
“I was going to make you breakfast, as a thank you for last night, but you don't keep much food in do you?”
“Not worth it, babe, living on my own and anyway I know exactly what I'd like for my breakfast,” I replied, lifting my hand and circling her smooth, hard, shaft with my fingers.
“Fuck, you are insatiable” Sallie groaned, as I ran my tongue slowly along the slit of her cock before opening my mouth and taking her full length to the back of my throat.


©JSMorbius

5 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Holy hot hell, Julez! What a way to start the day. Very nice tease.

Anonymous said...

That's one heck of a breakfast! :-D

Anonymous said...

I couldn't help laughing over Doris's comment, LMFAO! Yet, I couldn't disagree with her. I second that notion. Good tease, Julez!

Naomi Shaw said...

Damn that's sexy! Great teaser Julez