Friday 5 June 2015

Flash Fiction Friday: Rebirth



Rebirth

As I knelt on the cold, stone, floor, the blindfold over my eyes taking what little bit of light there was away, the aroma of my mistress suddenly filled the room.
“It's time, my pet,” she whispered, as she placed the point of her stiletto in the centre of my back and pulled my head up by the blindfold.
Pushing her heel harder in to my back the pain caused every muscle in my body begin to strain against my frame and I could feel my body changing, in to the beast I kept hidden for so many years.


©JSMorbius

3 comments:

Muffy Wilson said...

That was a saucy number, Julez. Everyone has triggers, so I guess his was heels -- stiletto heels. Yeowza. xo

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love that twist. Very original, Julez :-)

Rolling Muse in The Roses said...

WOW!! What an intense story. So much to build on. I want to know what lead up to this moment and what her plans are for him, and his changing. This def has me curious. Awesome flash Julez!! Btw: Welcome back! :)