Wednesday 3 June 2015

Breaking News: Donating ALL my royalties to Transgender charities!

So here it is, Ladies and Gentlemen, the BIG announcement I have been promising! 
As all of you who have followed me since my arrival on the erotic romance scene know, I am one hundred percent committed to doing anything I can to help get Transsexuals recognized as equals in society. However, until I had this idea, words of support were all I had. Not any more!
Currently, I have four erotic romance books based around transsexuals and transsexual romance available for purchase and my idea is quite simple.
From this day forward, ALL my royalties earned from the sales of any of the four books advertised on this post will be donated to various charities supporting all those affected by gender identity issues.


Addicted to Charlie
99 cents or FREE on Kindle unlimited

The girl in the red bikini

Star Search
Available FREE on Kindle unlimited

Top Of The Class (Naughty Hot Shots)
US: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ARMVW3U

No comments: