Friday 29 May 2015

Thank f**k it's Friday




Honoring a wager

Nipping my ear lightly Helena slipped her arm around my waist, wrapped her fingers around my rapidly hardening cock and began to stroke me slowly.
“Morning, handsome,” she whispered softly.
Before I had chance to answer Helena bit my ear a little harder, causing me to yelp out.
“Hey, be careful.”
“If you think that hurts there's no way you'll cope with this,” she replied, her hand started to move faster along the full length of my shaft.
“Cope with what?”
“This,” she murmured just before I felt something hard, cold and sticky pushing against the crack of my ass.
Suddenly I snapped my eyes fully open and was about to protest but she released my cock, and pressed her fingers against my lips.
“Have you forgotten last night's little wager?”
For a couple of seconds my brain started to go in to overdrive as I tried to remember just what she was on about, and then it hit me.
Between shots of Jack Daniels I had stupidly, as it turned out, agreed to let her fuck my ass with her newest toy, but only if her team somehow knocked mine out of the tournament.


©JSMorbius


Taking my future in to my own hands

Ever since the first day I saw her, I knew she was the woman I wanted to spend my life with and when, after we had been out on a few dates, she broke down and admitted she was a pre-op transsexual my feelings never wavered. The fact that she hadn't been born a genetic woman never even concerned me until the first time she told me, over yet another romantic meal, she wanted to take our relationship further.
Suddenly it hit me that, like me, that meant she would have a cock and, like me, she would probably enjoy sex and I had never held any cock, other than my own, in my life. Still I really did want to be with her so her cock was something I would just have to get used to.
After paying for the meal the two of us headed back to hers and, once inside, slowly helped each other undress, before climbing on to her bed.
“Are you sure you are ready to do this, baby?” Alexis asked, raising herself on to her elbows and watching as I wrapped my fingers around her hard cock.
“Yes, babe, I am,” I whispered, as I looked down and began to stroke her slowly, before lowering my head and wrapping my lips around her beautiful hard shaft.


©JSMorbius

No comments: