Tuesday 30 September 2014

Tantalizing Tuesday Teaser: Intimate proposal


It's time for a tease, and this week I've got something a little naughty, yet romantic, for you.



Intimate proposal

As I gently eased my cock deep in to Saffron's ass she moaned loudly. Lifting her leg I wrapped my hand around her smooth thigh, held her gently and thrust deep in to her, all the time staring deep in to her emerald eyes.
Lifting her head Saffron leaned forward, our lips meeting softly and we began to kiss passionately, as I continued to make love to her slowly.
Pulling her lips from mine she smiled at me before taking hold of my hand, and guiding it towards her own semi-hard cock. As soon as I brushed over her smooth, shaved, balls I wrapped my fingers lightly around her shaft and began stroking her slowly, in time with my thrusts.
“Fuck, babe, it feels so good,” Saffron moaned, before pushing her firm ass back on to my shaft.
“I love you so fucking much,” I replied, thrusting faster as I felt my balls tighten in their sac.
“Do you really mean that?”
“Of course I mean it, baby, more than I've ever meant anything before. Why ask me that?”
“Because I love you as well.”
“Then will you do me the honor of becoming my wife, Saffron?”

©JSMorbius

5 comments:

Naomi Shaw said...

Sexy! I hope she says yes

Muffy Wilson said...

Now, that is what I call a romantic proposal. What a monumentally sexy photo and you wrote a piece that included the obvious erotica suggestion but added a very heartfelt and romantic twist. I loved it. Beautifully done, again, Julez. xo

Anonymous said...

How could she refuse? Love it, Julez :-)

Angelica Dawson said...

Very hot. I hope the question wasn't completely unexpected, that could throw her for a loop!

Mangus Khan said...

Proposals during relations ... epic ... I hope it works out well.