Tuesday 19 August 2014

Tantalizing Tuesday Teaser: Wish you were here


Tuesday is upon us once again so here I am with yet another 200 words to tantalize and tease you.

Once you have read mine a few of my friends would love it if you went to see what delights they have for you this week.

Thank you




Wish you were here

Propping myself up on my pillows I wrapped my hand around my hard, thanks to yet more dreams of you, cock and began to masturbate furiously. As I watched my hand stroking my shaft all I could think about was how it would feel if it was your soft hand, instead of my rough one, wrapped around my hardness and I began to wish I was more confident.
The thing was you had asked to meet me, more than once, but I'd always found myself making excuses as to why I couldn't, even though I desperately wanted to. Instead I just carried on dreaming about you, and your hand, as I continued to masturbate alone.
Lifting my head up I looked at my cock, as my body began to tremble violently and my balls tightened in their sac. Loosening my grip slightly I lifted my ass and stroked my cock as fast as I could, my hand moving almost too fast to see, until I couldn't hold back any longer.
Gasping your name I opened my mouth as wide as possible and stared down, at the swollen head of my shaft, as the first stream of come exploded from the slit in the end.


©JSMorbius

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*fans self*

Superhot, Julez :-)

Angelica Dawson said...

Excellent depiction of the man who wants and waits. I hope he takes her up on her offer soon.

Anonymous said...

Damn dude, what a steamy excerpt!