Friday 15 August 2014

Flash Fiction Friday: The next level



The next level

As Alicia eased herself between my legs, whispering exactly what she was going to do to me in my ear, I moaned and placed my hand on her firm ass.
The first night I saw her staring at me across the bar, smiling seductively, I had fallen for her and now we were about to take our relationship to the next level.
“Please, Alicia, I need you so badly,” I whispered, digging my nails into her ass and pulling her as close as possible.
As I uttered the words I felt Alicia's fingers hook the waistband of my panties, and start to ease them down.

©JSMorbius


4 comments:

Angelica Dawson said...

Very hot.

Anonymous said...

Very yummy!

Rolling Muse in The Roses said...

Oh wow!! Hot! I def want to know more. mmmm yummy :)

Anonymous said...

Delicious tease, Julez :-)