Friday, 4 July 2014

Flash Fiction Friday: The sweet taste of Candy


I hope you enjoy my little flash and I also hope you will take your time to click on the following link and see what all my friends have to offer you this week as well

Thank you

http://flasherfictionfriday.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/4-july-2014.html


The sweet taste of Candy

Seeing Candy staring in to the fridge, dressed in nothing but her sexiest lingerie, I reached forward and gently ran my hand over her perfect ass. Smiling as her body shivered I slipped one hand between her legs, and could feel she was as ready for me as I was for her.
Gripping her waist I spun her round, lifted her up and placed her on the counter before dropping to my knees in front of her. Easing her panties to the side I opened my mouth and flicked my tongue over the swollen head of my girlfriend's thick, hard, cock.


©JSMorbius




4 comments:

Doris O'connor said...

Heheh, love that last line, Julez!

Angelica Dawson said...

Very hot.

The AfterDark World with Ray Sostre said...

Very hot piece Julez!

Rolling Muse in The Roses said...

Awesome twist. I loved the whole thing and the ending really pulled it all in. ;) Great flash!