Tuesday 24 June 2014

Tantalizing Tuesday Teaser: A surprise on the menu


It's Tuesday Tease time once again and I hope you enjoy what I have on the menu for you this week, and don't forget all my great friends and their teases either, they'll love you like i do

Thank you



A surprise on the menu

After the day I'd just had at work all I wanted to do was get through my front door, have a shower, eat and then just chill out in front of a good psychological thriller with my best friend, and fiancée, Sadie. However knowing her she would have spent half the day shopping, the other half trying everything she brought on and would then plead with me to take her out, just she could show off her flash clothes.
“Babe, I'm home,” I called, opening the front door. “I'll just grab a shower and then we can eat unless you want to go out, again.”
“Hi, I'm just in the kitchen,” Sadie called back, with a strangely seductive tone. “and I think you'll enjoy what I've got for you tonight.”
Less than half an hour later I was showered, dressed, and on my way back down the stairs. Reaching the kitchen I froze in the doorway. Sadie was sitting on the kitchen work surface wearing a see through lace micro skirt, which she had pulled up, no panties and stilettos strapped up to her thigh.
“I thought you'd like to stay in and eat tonight, baby,” she whispered.

©JSMorbius

6 comments:

Angelica Dawson said...

Definitely Tantalizing

Mangus Khan said...

Oh my nothing like dining in.

Anonymous said...

Heh heh, I like her style ;-)

Anonymous said...

Dinner is served! Now, what's for dessert? LOL. Great tease Julez!

Unknown said...

What a nice surprise: he gets to stay in and have dinner at home. But what;s the menu other than her. Nice tese.

Naomi Shaw said...

I love her idea of a meal. Great teaser