Monday 9 June 2014

The battle ends NOW


Depression is a state of low mood and aversion to activity that can affect a person's thoughts, behavior, feelings and sense of well-being.
[1] Depressed people can feel sad, anxious, empty, hopeless, worried, helpless, worthless, guilty, irritable, hurt, or restless [disambiguation needed]. They may lose interest in activities that once were pleasurable, experience loss of appetite or overeating, have problems concentrating, remembering details, or making decisions, and may contemplate, attempt, or commit suicide. Insomnia, excessive sleeping, fatigue, loss of energy, or aches, pains, or digestive problems may also be present.
[2] Depressed mood is not always a psychiatric disorder. It may also be a normal reaction to certain life events, a symptom of some medical conditions, or a side effect of some drugs or medical treatments. Depressed mood is also a primary or associated feature of certain psychiatric syndromes such as clinical depression.



For too long have been fighting and the time has come to, somehow, put an end to this battle. Not sure how I'm going to do it, after all it's been an ongoing problem ever since I was a teenager but all I know is that I am going to do it, I have to.

I WILL WIN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As long as you're going for help I commend you. I've worked with people who suffer from depression for 8 years now and it's always amazing to see the change in their whole personification of life from the moment they walk in to the moment they leave. I'm so proud of you for admitting that it's time to get help. Like any process it isn't easy but coming to terms with the fact that you need help...is the hardest part. Rock on Julez, we love you!