Friday 18 January 2013

Flash Fiction Friday: My New Toy



Welcome Creatures of the Night to yet another Flash Fiction Friday. Along with a number of other talented authors each week we are given one picture and challenged to write not more than 100 words for your enjoyment.

Please don't forget that, at the end of my post I shall be providing the link to all the other talented flashers taking part this week.

Thank you.

Morguefile.com Free Photo

My New Toy

Staring at the house it struck me how the glow from the street-light made it look like the house was on fire, the light breeze disturbing the trees surrounding the gateway giving the impression of flames flickering in the night. Smiling I pushed the thoughts to the back of my mind, walked up to the front door, opened it quietly and stepped inside.
Looking up the stairs I knew my new toy would be there and I also knew he would be face down, spreadeagled and totally naked, except for the blindfold, because that was the way I had demanded we meet.

JSMorbius2013

http://flasherfictionfriday.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/18-january.html


5 comments:

Naomi Shaw said...

Alot of fun is going to be had with the new toy. This could turn into a very hot story. Great flash!

S.J. Maylee said...

Great observation and you totally gave me the feel for the evening, then you left me wanting more. You're such a tease, Julez :)

Bonni S. said...

Great imagery. I could see the entire scene playing out. Excellent Flasher.

Sherri Hayes said...

Great set up, and nice description. You set the scene well.

Benjamin T. Russell said...

Well done Sir Morbius. I love how you took this eerie picture and turned it into an erotic flasher. Of course, let's hope it is his toy waiting upstairs for him and not something more sinister.