Sunday, 20 January 2013

Shocked, Honored and Astounded

I am truly honored, not to say astounded, that two very good friends have both nominated me for an award. Just being nominated for something which I really enjoy doing is amazing but to have two people think that my posts and blog are worth it is even more amazing so thank you to both Naomi Shaw and Phoenix Johnson.




Naomi is an erotic author from the UK with work published by Naughty nights Press, her latest release is Unexpected Lessons and her blog which is jam packed full of interesting interviews and short excerpts of erotic fiction can be found at www.authornaomishaw.com.

Phoenix, like Naomi, also has work published by Naughty Nights Press. Her latest work, called The Wolf In The Neighborhood, was released on January 15th and is available from all good ebook retailers. Phoenix's blog can be found at  http://naughtypagesofphoenix.blogspot.com.au/.


The Rules:

Display the award logo on your blog.
Link back to the person who nominated you.
State 7 things about yourself.
Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and link to them.
Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements. 

7 Things about J S Morbius

1: I am physically disabled, thanks to a condition I was born with called Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease

2: Writing for me began as an escape from a failing marriage.

3: I mainly write Transsexual or male/male romance

4: I am the proud father to 9 children and Grand-father to 15 grandchildren

5: Apart from writing I also love reading, Playstation gaming and Liverpool Football Club.

6: I am engaged to a wonderful woman.

7: I believe in equality for all no matter what their sexuality, gender, race or color.

As for blogs that I truly believe deserve this award above me they are;



JSMorbius2013


4 comments:

Kathleen Grieve said...

Super awesome!!! Learned a few new things about you too!

pablo michaels said...

Congratulations on your nomination. I wish you the best at winning the award.

Phoenix Johnson said...

Of course I nominate you, honey. You literally inspired an entire story for me! ;)

Kameron Brook said...

Congratulations and thank you so much for our nomination!