Saturday 6 October 2012

XXX Saturday M/M Special




Welcome Children of the Night to XXX Saturday. Remember though all the images that are posted here today are strictly adults only and definitely NSFW, unless of course you work in the adult entertainment industry in which case you have probably seen a lot harder and stronger during your day job. 

A couple of weeks ago I brought to you the first of my XXX Saturday Specials but unfortunately my PC then died and I had to forego the next instalment however I have decided that even though I am using this damn laptop (which I still hate by the way)  to try and get myself back into writing, blogger, teasing, tantalizing and titillating you all.

So this week for your viewing pleasure let me take you into the world of male/male hardcore erotica.

Another poll will appear after the images for you all to vote on next weeks topic with an   Amazon Gift Card available to one lucky person who comments and/or votes.

















AND NOW IT'S TIME FOR 

NEXT WEEKS POLL

A: F/F
B: STRAIGHT
C: THREESOMES
D: GANG BANGS
E: BDSM
F: INTERRACIAL
G: ANYTHING ELSE (PLEASE COMMENT)

Don't forget ONE lucky person who comments/votes will win an Amazon Gift Card

VOTES MUST BE RECEIVED BY 23:59:59 ON 12TH OCTOBER 2012

THE DARK SOULS DECISION IS FINAL






7 comments:

Pablo Michaels said...

Nicely done, especially the men lying down side by side, disk to ass, down the line. Next time try to post pictures of older men. I vote C Threesomes.

Phoenix Johnson USAT Bestseller said...

I vote for A. F/F :) hope your computer issues get fixed soon, I too share the laptop hate, and can't wait until my desktop comes home!!

Lady Gina Kincade said...

E.BDSM, any genre. *grins*

Penny said...

How about one out of each *giggles* and where the hell are pics of sexy Vampires getting down and kinky?

*bites n kisses*

gemma parkes said...

The pic of all the men in a row is amazing! Don't know where you find such gems Julez! I vote for Trio's, always hot whether it's MMF or MFF but we don't see enough MMF!

Kiki Howell - Author said...

I'm going with G: Anything Else and voting for some Halloween Sex Theme in the Crypt ;)

Rosemary said...

Save spooky sex for the NEXT week.

I want gangbangs.