Saturday, 13 October 2012

XXX Saturday Special: Threesomes


Welcome Children of the Night to XXX Saturday. Remember though all the images that are posted here today are strictly adults only and definitely NSFW, unless of course you work in the adult entertainment industry in which case you have probably seen a lot harder and stronger during your day job. 

Last week, if you recall, I gave you, the people, the chance to vote for this week's chosen category and you came. After counting all the votes the overwhelming choice for this week was THREESOMES.  Therefore please scroll down and be teased, tantalized and turned on by the selection I have chosen for you.

Once again there will be another chance to vote for next week's category at the end of this post with yet another chance to win an Amazon Gift Card.


















AND NOW IT'S TIME FOR 

NEXT WEEKS POLL

A: F/F
B: STRAIGHT
C: STRAP-ON/PEGGING
D: GANG BANGS
E: BDSM
F: INTERRACIAL
G: ANYTHING ELSE (PLEASE COMMENT)

Don't forget ONE lucky person who comments/votes will win an Amazon Gift Card

VOTES MUST BE RECEIVED BY 23:59:59 ON 19TH OCTOBER 2012

THE DARK SOULS DECISION IS FINAL




5 comments:

Naughty Nights Press (NNP); Gina Kincade; Mistress Journals said...

I refuse to vote cause I could just stay here all day!
Bdsm - any genre, because you're twisting my rubber arm. :)

gemma parkes said...

Hot pics Julez! Hmm, BDSM? Not sure, Gang bang? Maybe some hot M/F unusal positions!

Candace Cerly said...

How about some strap-on/pegging, hon? I do so love seeing a man on his knees, being penetrated by the woman of his dreams!

Muffy Wilson said...

Oh, Julez......what to pick?! It's like being in a candy store for adults and, as usual, I want it all!!!!! Your selection of photos is always so searingly erotic, I trust your judgement completely. You are the Master of the Magical Sexology. Perhaps a little more strap-on pegging. I love the idea of pulling my lover's head back by his hair as I do unto him as he has done unto me.......Yummy:) xo

Naomi said...

I can't say which pic is my fave as they are all wonderful. I think next week I'd like to see more strap on pics. Sizzle!