Tuesday 16 October 2012

Tantalizing Tuesday Teaser: A Family Business



Well my creatures Tuesday is upon us yet again so I have turned to tantalize and tease you. After missing last week due to various, boring,reasons I am back to tantalize and tease you all with a little short about one man's problem at work.


A Family business
“I wonder what the boss would say if he found out about you and his wife David.”
Imogen gripped his tie tight as she moved her head to within millimetres of David’s face.
“I-I don’t know what you mean.”
“How about I refresh your memory,” Imogen hissed as she used her free hand to take her mobile phone from her pocket.
Glancing at the handset she scrolled through the menu until she found what she was looking for.
“I think you better watch this.”
Pressing play David watched as the grainy video showed him and the woman in question passionately kissing, her skirt above her waist and his hand in her lace thong.
“How did you get that?”
“That’s irrelevant but...”
Imogen left the sentence hanging in the air, placed the phone on the desk with the movie still playing and placed her hand on David’s crotch.
 “Fuck Imogen no-one was supposed to know,” David moaned. “She told me her marriage was on the rocks, her husband’s a bully and she wanted to feel desired again.”
“Maybe that’s all true but unless I get what you gave my mum, I’m showing the film to dad.”


JSMorbius2012


Now you have read my little tease why don't you rush over to my friends via the link below and see what they have to offer you, in the way of a naughty little tease, this week as well.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooo... blackmail time. Nice teaser!

gemma parkes said...

That's a great teaser Julez, didn't see that ending coming! Hot and tantalizing!

Unknown said...

Wow! Good one... hot and oh so teasingly delicious!

Angelica Dawson said...

Oh, Imogen. I'm sure you can do better than your Mom's seconds. :p Nice tease.

Muffy Wilson said...

Julez, you saucy sorcerer. What a con-cock-tion you have cooked up! I didn't see this twist coming! I loved it and can't wait to read what develops next. Loved it:) xo

Naomi Shaw said...

Ooh blackmail! This story could really go places. Love it