Thursday 6 September 2012

Transsexual Thursday 6th September 2012

TRANSSEXUALS ARE PEOPLE AS WELL AND SHOULD BE TREATED WITH THE SAME EQUALITY AND RESPECT AS EVERYBODY ELSE.





Now that I have made my point my Children of the Night I, J S Morbius, have returned with good news and bad news.

GOOD NEWS:

Once again the day that shall be ever remembered by you all as Transsexual Thursday has returned and that mean I have brought you even more images of beauty to feast your eyes upon.

BAD NEWS:

Unfortunately Thursday only comes once a week which means Transsexual Thursday can only happen once a week but that doesn't matter. Transsexuals are people as well and should be treated with equality and respect every second of every minute of every hour of every day of every week of every month of every year until the end of time.














No comments: